*** $ BUY FACTORY DIRECT! $ ***
Please call us on 6406 1725, email us or submit a quote request for competitive prices.
Sheet Densities: Standard (SL) & Hard (H)
Sheet Dimensions: 2400 x 1200 1200 x 1200 1200 x 600mm
Sheet Thicknesses: 10mm, 15mm, 20mm, 25mm, 30mm, 40mm, 50mm, 75mm, 100mm, 150mm, 200mm, 250mm, 300mm and up to 600mm (Full Block Thickness)
Expanded Polystyrene Sheets/Blocks – EPS are widely used across a number of building applications, ideal for the building and construction industries. Styroboard EPS is a versatile and well-proven construction material. Lightweight, strong, clean, and easy to handle, expanded polystyrene (EPS) provides insulation from temperature and noise and can be used as a base for rendered panels.
Expanded Polystyrene sheets and blocks are ideal for use in both commercial and residential applications including warehouses, factories, shop fronts, office buildings, houses and apartment blocks, sheds, patios, and garages. They are weather resistant with excellent thermal insulation properties and low moisture absorbency, Styroboard EPS is the perfect material for insulating coolrooms, ceilings, under slabs, walls, and flat and inverted roofs.
Expanded Polystyrene Sheets/Blocks – EPS are very adaptable to use when insulating ceilings, walls and floors. We supply the two best types of polystyrene sheets: expanded polystyrene sheets and extruded polystyrene sheets, both at great value for money. Both types are CFC and HCFC free and 100% recyclable, allowing you to choose either safe in the knowledge that it is environmentally friendly and compliant with Building Regulations.
WA Polystyrene stocks a range of thicknesses and sizes to suit your preferences and we can help you calculate quantities to suit your requirements. Contact us today to discuss all of this and more. Our expert team are here for you and will endeavour to cater to your needs.
- Insulation for cold storage buildings
- Civil engineering applications such as bridges, roads, and carparks
- Insulation for building construction, cold storage, and coolrooms
- Refrigeration insulation
- Decorative architectural profiles for buildings
- Insulated rendered wall systems
- Geofoam – lightweight fill used in civil engineering applications such as roadways and bridge on/off ramps
- Lightweight cores for bridge beam construction
- Floatation for pontoons and marinas
- Insulation for wine tanks and pipe work
- Insulation for buildings with or without reflective foil facings
- Theming for movie sets and amusement parks
- Insulated concrete form-work (ICFs) for buildings (cut from block or custom moulded)
- Decorative architectural mouldings for building applications
- Floatation for boats, jet-skis and surfboards
- Theatre, Television and Film production
- Model making, arts and crafts
- Shops and Department Stores
- Exhibition, Display and Design Companies
- Protective Packaging Companies
- Features and Benefits
- Stylish and Modern look
- Cost Effective
- Provides protection from the elements
- Simple to Install
- Fix to any substrate (surface) – brick, concrete, timber, weatherboard with our Ritetack adhesive
- Strong, Rigid, Durable and Impact resistant
- Less maintenance than other sunshade solutions
- Australian made for Australian conditions
- Pre-finished or rendered on-site options
- Custom profiles available to suit any shape or size specification